A custom-built storage unit can turn any blank space in the house into a super-functional element that cuts down clutter and looks sleek and smart, with minimal footprint. Endless design and configuration options make built-in storage units apt and practical for any particular room or area in a home. Not only that, they are easy to use and unobtrusive. The built-ins featured here prove my point.
1. Light-toned, plain-finish built-in wardrobes occupy a full wall with study table of this small bedroom to provide maximum storage within the available space, while keeping the look clean and casual.
2. In this bedroom, it is the headboard wall that features a wall-to-wall, full-height built-in unit with a number of storage cabinets of different sizes. Clean-lined cabinets allow the inset headboard to remain the focal point in the room.
3. A built-in wall installation offers deep drawers and cabinets in this narrow hallway. Cut-outs and sliding doors, instead of door handles and hinged shutters, tailor an unobtrusive, low-key setting.
4. Open shelves, built around the doors, provide oodles of storage to this living room. I like how the storage is subtly built in within the given space
provides the adequate space for the
antiques ,plants & books.
5. This corner space of a child’s room is maximized by the addition of a built-in seating with open shelves, right within the closet niche and drawers.this gives the perfect storage for books and toys.